Location: San Francisco, CA
Airtable was founded on the belief that software shouldn’t dictate how you work—you should dictate how it works. Our mission is to democratize software creation by enabling anyone to build the tools that meet their needs. Creators and creatives around the world use Airtable to do everything from cattle tracking to filmmaking, and they have great things to say.
What we're looking for:
Airtable is looking for a savvy, capable growth strategist to develop scalable programs and processes for the entire go-to-market team. You will help build, maintain, and optimize systems at the intersection of marketing, customer success, product, and sales. The growth associate role is a unique opportunity to pioneer scalable programs to accelerate the growth of an already fast-growing company.
About the right team member:
You like to think in terms of systems and processes but are also creative. You not only survive but thrive in an atmosphere of ambiguity. You’ll contribute meaningfully to the company culture. You’ll figure out new ways to help the team be more efficient and productive, with opportunities to grow into future roles in product, marketing, business operations, growth, and more.
- Design and run a variety of new scalable (and unscalable) marketing experiments.
- Conduct analysis and run A/B tests to optimize acquisition, conversion, and engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of ad data flow from impression to conversion to engagement to revenue.
- Assist in setting up the systems that connect marketing, sales, customer success, and product.
- 4 year degree.
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Excitement about productivity tools, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Curiosity about and enthusiasm for systems and processes.
- A good balance between analytical abilities and creativity; you can take an idea from conception to execution to analysis.
- Scrappy and resourceful when facing challenges of all types i.e. “no problem too small, no problem too large”.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience working for a high-growth startup.
- You’ve worked in a marketing, sales, or product operations role before.
- You have experience in Salesforce, HubSpot (or equivalent), Intercom, Google Analytics, Google Adwords or Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor.
- You’re proficient in SQL.
- Highly competitive compensation. We’re optimizing for finding the best possible person, and will tailor compensation to match experience and ability level.
- Full benefits, including healthcare, dental, and a premium gym membership.
- Apple work computer, large external monitors, ergonomic Herman Miller chair, and adjustable standing desk provided.