Location: Remote; Brooklyn, NY
About Meridio at ConsenSys:
A ConsenSys formation, Meridio is a real estate blockchain marketplace to create, manage, and trade fractional ownership shares in real estate. Our team is passionate about creating efficiency and enabling liquidity in a historical inaccessible asset class using cutting edge technology.
We have tokenized one of the first real estate assets in the world (read about it in the New York Times) and have a robust pipeline of assets coming to market.
About the role:
Meridio is seeking a senior marketing professional who is excited about the intersection of real estate and blockchain to lead all marketing activity for the business, including lead generation, customer acquisition, branding, PR, communications, and product marketing. The individual will have end-to-end responsibility in formulating Meridio’s marketing roadmap and overall strategy to acquire users & scale the platform. As a leader, the individual will also help build the identity and thought leadership of Meridio within the real estate industry. This is a unique opportunity to lead the major growth phase of a dynamic company.
- Develop and execute Meridio’s online and offline marketing strategies to drive revenue and customer acquisition efforts through a variety of channels, including paid advertising, SEO, social media, webinars, print
- Set KPIs and measure the impact of campaigns using a data-driven approach to optimize marketing campaigns
- Help build Meridio’s brand identity and external messaging strategy to effectively deliver communications to retail & institutional real estate clientele
- Develop PR and media relations strategy, identifying premier placements in print, broadcast, online media and speaking engagements at conferences/events
- Create content for blogs, press releases, publications, and keynote presentations
- Manage marketing budget, keeping an eye on CAC with a clear understanding of drivers to scale marketing
- Assist with website SEO optimization efforts
- Manage and grow the marketing team
- Significant experience (5+ years) in a senior marketing role at an early/growth-stage startup, fintech firm, real estate institution, marketing agency, or digital marketing supply-side or demand-side provider
- Ability to think strategically to create short-term and long-term marketing roadmaps
- Extensive knowledge and experience using a variety of marketing tools and platforms to setup and manage campaigns: Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Ads, Marketo, MailChimp, Programmatic Display Platforms, etc.
- Ability to leverage new and existing relationships with PR agencies, publications, and thought leaders within real estate & blockchain
- Advanced knowledge optimizing landing pages and user funnels, A/B testing
- Demonstrated experience in strategic communications, including brand, identity, and message development
- Strong writing/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience scaling startups a plus; knowledge of real estate and/or blockchain a plus
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society.
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
- Continuous learning. You’ll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much work to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.