Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
CryptoKitties is the world's most successful blockchain game, accounting for 25% of the traffic on the Ethereum network upon its launch. Unlike cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and ether, CryptoKitties are cryptocollectibles that secure ownership of digital art via distributed ledger technology. Since launching, the platform has handled tens of millions of US dollars, with the game’s most popular cats selling for over US$150,000. The cultural phenomenon has been featured by The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The New York Times, and VICE.
We created CryptoKitties to explore the concept of digital scarcity and introduce blockchain technology to everyday consumers. We want to shape the future of blockchain. Our team of 30+ world-class engineers, designers, and product leads set industry standards and pioneer innovative blockchain advancements, including developing a new type of non-fungible token, ERC-721.
Our team combines creativity and experience to test new ground in game-making—our mission is to inspire delight with the goal of attracting the first billion consumers to the world of blockchain games and digital assets.
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a top-tier Marketing Lead to forecast and plan growth for multiple projects in the blockchain space. Your insights will play a key role in shaping the way a revolutionary new technology is introduced to and adopted by vast new audiences.
You are someone that thrives when designing delightful journeys for customers—from total newcomers to seasoned vets alike—and gets sweaty palms when they consider the immense possibilities of decentralization. They’re an ardent growth evangelist and grasp the significance of introducing new technology to the masses. We are looking for an all-arounder that can jump in from creative to performance marketing to tactical execution.
Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
Our ideal candidate:
- Inventive marketing campaigns: Take strategic goals of the organization and craft a marketing vision driven by data and compelling creative that inspires buy-in from existing and potential partner organizations.
- Brand building: Armed with world-class IPs and brands, you will foster consumer trust while communicating the value of groundbreaking technology (and the people shaping its future).
- Driving growth: Implementing tactics that drive tangible product usage, leveraging brands and IP for multiple businesses entities and product ranges across cutting-edge tech and gaming.
A little about you:
- You're capable of handling multiple complex projects at once, structure workflow, prioritize, and deliver on multiple deadlines amidst changing priorities in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- You can do high-level strategy, but don't shy away from rolling up your sleeves to set up digital campaigns (or any other tactical execution) yourself.
- You know the difference between CAC, UA, and LTV.
- Strong written and oral communication and excellent presentation skills.
- A passion for existing and emerging technology.
- Exposure and understanding of blockchain and gaming is a huge asset.
- Capable of applying your skills across a variety of use cases; inflexible specialists need not apply.
- You're knowledgeable about omnichannel marketing channels.
At Axiom Zen we like to describe ourselves as “a team of founders.” We have an entrepreneurial mindset, and we think big and take calculated risks. We are only as smart and brave as each of you, and that’s why culture is so key to every part of our success.
Team members work on multiple projects with plenty of freedom to direct their talents the best way they see fit. We encourage everyone to pursue their interests and dabble in other specializations that interest them to become more well-rounded individuals. We recruit the best and set them free to do their best work.