Location: Mountain View, CA
At Abra, we’re making cryptocurrency investing simple. Abra operates an easy to use app — with 28 cryptocurrencies and 50 fiat currencies available. Users can buy, sell, store, and invest in cryptocurrencies, plus manage all crypto investments, in one single place. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.
What Are We Looking For:
Abra is looking for an experienced growth marketer to drive customer engagement and retention. Successful candidate would demonstrate a very high degree of ownership and strong fundamentals. Help define the space and spread the word about next gen financial services!
- Develop a deep understanding of customer lifecycle journey and identify opportunities to activate, engage and retain customers.
- Perform surveys, user interviews and leverage user analytics tools to understand user behaviour and motivations for using Abra.
- Create a campaign strategy based on your learnings and run all marketing and growth campaigns end to end.
- Create a framework to measure success and improve performance by conducting A/B testing across all customer touchpoints including email, messaging, push notifications, social and within product.
- Partner with cross functional teams including product, UX, analytics and marketing to identify and drive initiatives that will improve customer engagement.
- "Other Stuff." We're a small group and everyone wears many hats. Be prepared to be flexible and take on additional responsibilities as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years experience in a marketing, product or growth role preferably in a B2C company.
- Strong analytical abilities (understanding of SQL is a plus)
- Excellent written communication.
- Organized and self-disciplined.
- Strong knowledge and interest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Strategic mindset.
- Desire to work in a startup environment. You thrive on a high degree of ownership, love taking initiative, wearing different hats, and solving new problems.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental and 401(k)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity (full-time), commensurate with a company at our stage
- Catered lunch daily with both healthy and unhealthy options and an office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- Unlimited PTO. We trust you to get your work done
- The opportunity to have a high impact on the company, and hopefully on the world, too