Location: San Francisco, CA
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Growth Marketing at Airbnb is at the intersection of marketing, data and technology. We are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist supporting our SEM Program. The ideal candidate is energetic and a self starter willing to dig in and own the foundation of our program. He or she can ramp up quickly and work effectively with little oversight and prioritize and manage their own work, clearly tying it to the goals of the larger team, and the business as a whole.
- Own the optimization and management of paid search program across Google and Bing, including structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes.
- Develop an effective optimization process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance.
- Proactively find new opportunities for growth and efficiency gains.
- Pull and analyze reports to extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Research and leverage SEM industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies.
- Coordinate closely with teammates, sharing learnings regularly and applying proven tactics across the SEM program.
- Communicate with Growth Marketing Leadership Team - sharing performance, insights and new opportunities.
- 2-4 years experience managing paid search accounts for SEM.
- Strong proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, basic modeling), in addition to basic competency in SQL.
- A love for solving puzzles and the ability to tease out trends/insights from complex data sets
- High attention to detail and the ability to set and hit aggressive project deadlines.
- Highly adaptable with a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced, high stakes but incredibly supportive Growth Marketing team.
- Experience with other digital marketing channels - SEO, display advertising and or social marketing either as part of a marketing team or at an advertising agency - is a plus.
- A passion for traveling off the beaten path and the desire to help customers build their own magical trips through Airbnb!