Location: San Francisco, CA
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living.
Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
About the role
As a Growth Marketing Associate, you will be focused on acquiring high-quality customers for DoorDash’s web and app products through development and execution of channel-specific strategies. This is a great role for someone who thinks strategically, executes tactically, pays attention to details, and wants to flex their creative muscles (copy, visual layout, etc).
You will get direct experience developing campaign strategy, optimizing advertising initiatives, and analyzing and reporting on results. This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to develop knowledge and skills in the growth marketing space, with hands on opportunity to work with large budgets on channels like Facebook, Google, Apple Search, Snapchat and more.
What you'll do
- Launch and optimize large-scale digital advertising campaigns across performance marketing channels, including Facebook, Google, Apple Search, Pinterest, Snapchat, Mobile Ad Networks, and others.
- Work with large data sets to develop strategic, analysis-driven recommendations.
- Contribute to cross functional initiatives with product and brand teams to test and optimize innovative solutions to maximize channel impact.
- Collaborate with local teams to support market launches and Merchant promotions.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to track campaign and channel results across all markets.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to manipulate data and use metrics to drive business results - Excel experience a plus
- Effectively communicate objectives, strategy, and performance results across cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently
- Desire to learn quickly and take risks
- BA/BS with a strong academic record (quantitative major a plus)
Nice to haves
- 1 or 2 years working in a quantitative or analytical role
- Experience working with paid acquisition channels such as Facebook, Instagram, AdWords, etc.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in high-growth or early-stage startups