InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
About the Team:
Muzli is a lean and agile team responsible for growing and maintaining the design community by providing compelling designer-related online tools and design inspiration. We work together with the most influential publishers and designers out there to serve the most important content and visual inspiration in order to stay up-to-date with what's happening in the digital design world. We take pride in our awesome team members, startup-like culture, short cycles, and ongoing innovation.
We are looking for a wide-shouldered, extremely smart & motivated marketing manager to join the Muzli product team and plan, direct, and coordinate operations.
What You'll Do:
- Effectively organize; work breakdown structures, project schedules and our task management system in a way that is easily understood by the team and project stakeholders
- Improving the performance, productivity, and efficiency of the team through the implementation of effective project management methods and strategies.
- Be responsible for creating strategic partnerships, nurturing social channels, and driving content creation.
- Be an advocate for following our request and production processes across the team
- Manage the strategy and creation of content
- Manage copywriting and video projects from task initiation though production completion
- Communicate needs, next steps, and status to the team and stakeholders
- Run project kickoffs, regular check-ins, and review meetings with production team and stakeholders
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer issues, feedback, communication, customer service and community reach.
- Perform quality controls and monitor product KPI’s
- Understand the customer in ways that can inform product decisions, shape marketing programs, and drive overall adoption
- Manage budgets related to contractors and licenses
- Work cross functionally with product, developers, PR, and creative teams to drive new initiatives and product inception & launches
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years project management or product marketing experience, in a digital product environment
- Strong domain knowledge of the digital product design and/or development space
- Experience building or directly contributing to the development of products
- Experience in building partnerships between brands
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with product launches
- Good grasp of social networks
- Ability to anticipate and creatively solve problems before they strike
- Experience working with product managers, designers, developers to identify new needs and ways for process improvements
- Experience working with external contractors, studios or agencies a plus
- Self-driven / proactive, always strive to be two steps ahead of the rest of the team to identify a risk before it becomes a problem
- Quick thinker—the right candidate will always look to find an appropriate solution when the need arises, also during quick turnarounds
- Empathy and ability to put self in others’ roles to understand what they need to succeed
- Effective communicator in writing, speaking, and messaging, such that they can write down the next steps in a way that anyone can find and understand