Location: London, UK
The people we share our lives with make all the difference. At Lyvly, we share more than just spaces, we share our lives and we call it shared living. We take the hassle out of communal living so our members can focus on giving time to each other and to themselves. We are looking for like-minded individuals who love this as much as we do :)Lyvly is founded by a team of experienced and passionate entrepreneurs. Run by Phil Laney, Kim Hurd (founder and CEO of Tabl) and Alex Gruca (founder and CEO of Joivy) and backed by Sirj Khaliq (CTO of Climate Corp - sold for $1.1bn), Greg Marsh (founder of Onefinestay) and Simon Levene (founder of Mosaic).
Sales & Relationship Executive
You'll be one of the first people in our landlords partnerships team, acting at the forefront of our community’s growth. You'll be growing our membership base by sourcing and converting landlords partners, guiding them through the journey and getting them excited. You'll also be designing the processes and the standards that we expect for years to come.We are growing rapidly and with that comes the prospect of fast internal promotions, we would be looking for this member of the team to be ambitious and on track to manage a team of their own in the near future.
Role and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute sales strategies.
- Source landlord opportunities and build great relationships.
- Manage multiple pipelines and successfully convert landlord leads through each step of the sales process.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats that allows Lyvly to develop their service offering and meet the demands of their landlords and strategic partnerships alike.
- Identify sales support requirements and work with the Marketing team to improve sales tools.
- Maintain a CRM platform with thorough and insightful notes.
- Be able to manage your own diary to maximise opportunities.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Communicate articulately by speaking like a peer to landlords from all different backgrounds.
- Be able to adjust rapidly to changing needs within the market and team and offer solutions to increase efficiency.
- Use quantitative techniques to analyze results and make great decisions.
- Approach every day with energy and view challenges as accelerated learning opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Have exceptional listening, communication and organisational skills to work collaboratively within Lyvly’s team.
- Be growth oriented and eager to achieve excellence and mastery of the role.
- Be coachable and eager to receive and implement feedback.
- Reflect the values of Lyvly’s ethos: be confident, able to differentiate yourself and build meaningful relationships with Lyvly’s prospects and existing members alike.
- +2 years experience in a Sales or Business Development role.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding expectations in your previous roles, with exceptional closing skills.
- No property experience required.
- Startup experience a plus.
- Native or Fluent English speaker.
- Experience working with a sales CRM.
What we look for in Lyvly team members across all roles
Our community is built on the belief that is the people in our lives who make it a life. We apply this philosophy to our working culture and so are considered about who we ask to join us. Below are the values we look for in our team:You are someone who...
- gets a huge satisfaction from creating something that’s going to be really game-changing. You can see and stay focused on the opportunity on the horizon.
- is ambitious. We have big ideas about what we want to achieve over the next 18 months. We’re increasing our membership 15x and our team by 5x.
- takes responsibility for your path. It is your journey. You need to be autonomous.
- BUT while also being collaborative. We’re still young so you’ll need the ability to be agile, flexible and work cross-functionally.
- is a leader, not a follower. You need to be the one who builds it. The followers will come.
- is entrepreneurial, but you’re not the star of the show. Our community is. We’re team players and you must have a collaborative style and attitude.
- takes risks, fails and rolls with it. See everything as a learning opportunity. We want stories from your past that demonstrate this.
- Equity. Everyone has a stake in the company.
- Regular team socials. We always end the week with a drink or two in our locale.
- Experiences and events. We get together with our community regularly and there are often community events and experiences you can get involved with.
- Unlimited leave. We want you to be refreshed and take ownership and responsibility for your time.
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000