Location: Plantation, FL
About Magic Leap
Magic Leap is working on a head-mounted virtual retinal display, called Magic Leap One, which superimposes 3D computer-generated imagery over real world objects, by "projecting a digital light field into the user's eye", involving technologies potentially suited to applications in augmented reality and computer vision. It is attempting to construct a light-field chip using silicon photonics.
Magic Leap is looking for a digital marketing manager to optimize its market potential by driving awareness and demand through digital channels.
The ideal candidate will use knowledge of user experience, website design, SEO, SEM, lead generation and digital promotional marketing to drive traffic and conversions.
- Work with Marketing Team, Commerce/Sales, Creative, Analytics, and all internal business stakeholders to develop digital marketing strategies, plans and assets
- Establish website and digital marketing objectives and KPIs and track progress toward goals
- Work cross functionally to create new digital lead generation and email marketing programs.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns including CPC/CPA programs, paid search, SEO, display, mobile and social.
- Understand buyer personas and buyer journeys
- Understand and follow brand guidelines for digital marketing
- Partner with content marketing to develop campaigns for ML digital properties and work with graphic designers and creative agency to build the necessary assets
- Work cross-functionally to develop a consistent online customer experience and identify opportunities to increase conversion and cultivate improved relationships with our audiences.
- Stay informed on digital marketing trends and best practices
- Track performance of digital marketing campaigns and KPIs. Evaluate market research, test results, and competitive intelligence to adjust digital marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions. Relay actionable insights to business.
- Experience with CMS systems
- Experience with digital marketing analytics and reporting tools.
- Experience working in the tech sector a plus
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing. Previous account management within a digital agency is a plus.
- Strong project management/organizational skills required. Formal PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience building and executing best practices in all digital functions including: web development, acquisition marketing (email, banner ads, online video, paid search and SEO, etc), and web analytics.
- Knowledge of web fundamentals including web design principles and approaches, impact of various technical design choices, and their impact on the user experience
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.