Location: Brooklyn, NY
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We love Brooklyn and are happy to have a small but growing office with sunlight and views in the heart of Brooklyn Heights. We're centrally located at Cadman Plaza/Borough Hall, a short walk to the Brooklyn Promenade and within a few blocks of 9 subway lines (2, 3, 4, 5, N, A, C, F and R lines).
As a Growth Product Manager you will play a unique role at the intersection of marketing and product which will use data-driven experimentation to deliver innovative ideas that help Mailchimp users get the most value out of our products and drive towards achieving our company goals. This full-time opportunity is based in Brooklyn, NY.
- Drive product/feature usage by rapidly ideating, testing, measuring and iterating across the entire customer journey - impacting targeted KPIs and improving the customer experience
- Partner with Growth Analyst to define North Star metrics and primary KPIs; making recommendations to adjust as needed
- Develop a growth strategy and vision, create a roadmap and evangelize
- Lead a cross-functional team including engineering, design, marketing, and analytics to build growth strategies, manage and deploy complex, cross-functional experiments in an Agile environment
- Analyze and monitor qualitative and quantitative data on Mailchimp usage to develop world class user experiences
- Work cross-functionally and leverage various data sources to proactively identify, quantify, and prioritize experiments to increase identified North Star Metrics
- Build test plans, facilitate ideation sessions and manage the workflow of experiments
- Proactively share learnings across teams; present findings and strategy recommendations to executive stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Experience working with engineers, designers, marketers, analysts and other product leaders in a consumer online or SaaS business
- A strong cross-functional team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate complex and detailed information in an organized and consumable format
- Ability to build relationships, be persuasive and influential within and across immediate working groups
- Results-oriented and data-driven in approach with a growth mindset
- Working knowledge of A/B testing analysis and statistics and an understanding of product metrics and their relation to business metrics
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working on a Growth/Experimentation team - preferred
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable companyOur headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.