Location: London, UK
We’re building a new kind of bank.
A bank that lives on your smartphone and built for the way you live today. By solving your problems, treating you fairly and being totally transparent, we believe we can make banking better.
Since we started we’ve been busy building the best current account in the world. We now have more than one million customers using our debit cards to manage their money and spend around the world.
What we're looking for:
We’re looking for a seasoned Product Marketer to drive adoption and awareness of our product and the features within it.
You’ll take new features from beginning to end, working closely with our Product teams to find the right messaging, launch features to the world through our blog, email and social and then drive awareness and usage using all the tools at your disposal. We’ll expect you to drive product marketing strategy across the company and you’ll have a huge impact on the product that reaches customers.
The role will report to the Head of Marketing and sit within the Marketing and Community team, although you’ll find yourself embedded within the Product team day-to-day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Talking to customers to understand what they need and how they describe our product
- Experimenting with wording, messaging, imagery, emails, notifications and in-app functionality to drive awareness and usage of key features
- Working with our Content team to write blog posts for the features you launch, our Design team to ensure everything we send out reflects our brand, and our PR team to spread the word
- Writing copy that is precise, persuasive and beautifully reflects our Tone of Voice
- Digging into the numbers so every decision you make is backed up and thought through by rock solid data
You should apply if:
- You’ve driven product marketing at a fast-growing company before
- You’re comfortable with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up
- You get the Monzo brand and understand what it means to customers
- You understand how consumer facing products are built and are comfortable working with a technical team