Location: Remote; Göppingen, Germany
We're looking for a new teammate in our lean company (21 people from 11 different countries, over 80% engineers), and give you the opportunity to be part of a fascinating journey. We’ve seen incredible growth over the last 7 years, driven by a talented and versatile yet small team. It worked well so far, but now we want more.
We're looking for a full stack marketer who owns growth at our company. Someone who loves experimenting and trying new things, but someone who also really genuinely cares about our users. While we're not a brand new company anymore, our growth methodologies and systems are still in their infancy. This is the first position in our planned growth team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a Head of Growth (f/m/x) with a strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remote company with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position.
WE OFFER YOU
- a great work-life balance - work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results - not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- no bullshit - we are a data and engineering-driven company (including the founders)
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We've helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- 30 days paid vacation
- a competitive salary
- be responsible for the growth strategy of our - used by millions of active users every day
- increase retention and monetization of our existing user base with the help of growth experiments
- manage and be responsible for a significant marketing budget (1M+ new users per month) including evaluating new opportunities for worldwide media buying, usage of data to drive, optimize and improve ads, and segmentation for all marketing efforts
- oversee analytics and KPIs for different product and marketing funnels
- produce effective creatives based on our user needs, and you'll come up with new ideas, ad copy and creative specs that will get our next million users
- help us build out a growth team over time as the company scales
- work collaboratively with customer success, engineers, product manager, and our PR agency
- have a significant voice in our brand strategy and portfolio of dating apps
- make a difference in a small team of experts
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and brings bold thinking to the organization fostering an environment of innovation and experimentation.
We're not looking for a Growth Hacker. This isn't about trying random dark pattern tactics to drive surges in unqualified signups. It's about laying the foundation for the next 10+ years of growth. We're a bootstrapped company that doesn't have millions in VC funding to drive growth at all cost. We're building a sustainable, long-term company that our users love, and we love working for.
- bring 5+ years experience, specific to growth/customer acquisition in online/mobile marketing
- have been involved with the growth of a company from earlier stages to late stages, and thus been exposed to massive growth and change
- are proactive, resourceful and entrepreneurial, with little need for supervision and not afraid of failure
- have expertise with A/B testing, analytics tools, and conversion rate optimization
- have a lean, data-driven, process and KPI-oriented mentality
- have a high comfort with data and analytical thinking including a strong understanding of statistics. This will be a huge advantage for both being effective in the role and being a cultural fit
- have strong project management, execution, and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- can make things happen and you will not be here just to tell other people what to do
- have worked within a distributed team
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references, salary requirements, and possible starting date.