Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Get data-driven and see yourself at Looker.
What We've Got Going On:
Looker is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to drive thought leadership, growth and expansion within our customer base. You'll be planning and executing campaigns that support business growth by marrying performance-orientation with deep audience understanding and creativity in message and marketing tactics.
Working closely with marketing, product experts and customer success teams, you'll understand the common challenges and opportunities that our customers face, create and execute campaigns to address those, and measure the impact of those campaigns. The ideal candidate is collaborative, has strong people and project management capabilities, and demands operational excellence to execute on-time and drive results.
What We Need You To Do:
- Build campaigns that reinforce the value of Looker and engage customers through thought leadership, cross sell and upsell programs
- Think in bold and creative ways to design, launch and manage best-in-class multi-channel digital marketing programs (a strategic focus with tactical execution)
- Help Looker better understand our customers through cohort analysis, persona building and customer trends
- Leverage scalable communication channels (email, in-product, webinar, etc.) and ensure we are engaging with customers during key milestones and product moments
- Partner very closely with Demand Generation, Customer Success and Product Marketing to align on strategy
- Define and deliver on goals, objectives, and KPIs, and regularly communicate performance to executive stakeholders
- Own an authentic Looker voice that mirrors the deep relationships we’ve built one-to-one with our customers, and scales it to larger communications
What You Bring to Looker:
- 3-5 years of experience in customer programming, product marketing, demand generation or a related field
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS products
- Excellent communication, organizational and project managements skills, along with a strong ability to work cross functionally
- A desire to understand how businesses are using data and analytics well today and where they often get stuck
- Creative solutions to address customers’ business problems and goals at scale
- A strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; an ability to make things happen
- A commitment to being a voice for our customers during internal discussions and projects at Looker. You will represent their needs and struggles to help drive our products in a direction that serves them well
A Little More About Looker:
Looker is a complete data platform that offers data analytics and business insights to every department, and easily integrates into applications to deliver data directly into the decision-making process. Over 1,600 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, IBM, Spotify, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter have trusted Looker to power their data-driven cultures. The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Boulder, London and Dublin, Ireland. Investors include CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, First Round Capital, Sapphire Ventures and Goldman Sachs. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube or visit looker.com.
Looker aspires to be a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We encourage you to join us in changing the way businesses use data.