Location: New York, NY
We are doctors, pharmacists, and problem solvers. Some of us are bald, some of us have ED. We could lose a few, but we’re working on it. We also noticed something. Men’s health, and more precisely the relationship men have with their health, is broken: how we diagnose it, how we talk about it, how we feel about it, how we communicate it, how we suffer with it, how we ignore it, and how we deal with it.
The Acquisition Marketing Manager will be one of our very first hires, working closely with the cofounders to build an user acquisition strategy and own a variety of paid acquisition channels. Responsibilities will vary but will start with paid search, display and paid social (Facebook and Instagram). This role will require daily set-up, optimization, and analysis of multiple campaigns following a direct response approach.
Who are you? Great question, you’re already off to a strong start. You are an analytical, hard-working digital campaign pro who loves to analyze current/past campaigns, roll out new creative and copy, identify new ways to scale, and look for ways to drive down CPAs across multiple channels. You’re also up for a challenge, love starting from scratch, and are hungry to join an early stage company poised to grow quickly.
You will be responsible for helping us hit the ground running on launch and as an early hire, you’ll also get a front row seat to the action.
- Create, analyze, and optimize advertising on SEM channels (Google, Bing, Yahoo), as well as a variety of display and retargeting campaigns
- Run all paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns across a variety of ad formats (video, link, carousel, etc)
- Test creatives, bids, placements, landing pages, and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently.
- Prioritize efforts and budgets to meet company goals.
- Generate weekly and monthly performance recaps.
- Coordinate copy and the banner ad design process with our in-house design team.
- 2+ years of experience with paid marketing channels and platforms, with paid search and paid social as the most relevant.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with site testing tools like Optimizely and landing page optimization.
- Your Excel game is strong to quite strong.
- You care about men’s health and have a personal connection to the space
- You are kind to people, can get along well with others, and don’t mind bad jokes
- Email marketing experience
- Photoshop skills
- Ping pong prowess
- Laugh at bad jokes
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
- Health FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
- One high-five per quarter