Location: Mountain View, CA
Quora's mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and growing our user base is essential for us to achieve this mission. You will be a key member of a small, fast-paced, cross-functional team that is focused on accelerating Quora's growth in established markets and getting Quora off the ground in our newer markets around the world.
What We're Looking For:
As a Growth Associate, you will launch, manage, optimize and scale user acquisition programs, and innovate on new ways to grow Quora's user base. We are looking for a driven, detailed-oriented, analytical thinker who is excited about taking on a lot of responsibility and hands-on ownership over Quora's growth channels. You will get direct experience developing campaign strategy, optimizing growth initiatives, and analyzing and reporting on results. You will become highly proficient at managing a wide variety of growth channels, and will own the day-to-day strategy and execution of each one.
This is a full-time position based in Quora's headquarters in Mountain View, California.
- Launch, manage, optimize and scale user acquisition campaigns across a variety of performance marketing / growth channels
- Become highly proficient at running and operating different types of growth programs, develop strategies for each one, and execute on those strategies to drive results
- Work with data to develop strategic, analysis-driven recommendations about growth channels; transform those recommendations into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization and performance
- Innovate on ways to scale channels and marketing processes while maintaining a desirable ROI
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to test and optimize solutions to maximize impact of growth initiatives
- Effectively communicate objectives, strategy, and performance results across cross-functional teams
- Develop new ideas for ways to grow Quora's global user base
- 2 - 3 years experience in a quantitative or analytical role, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills; ability to test and understand the ROI of various growth strategies
- Ability to interpret quantitative findings and iterate quickly based on them to drive business results
- Exceptional executional ability – strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to get things done with little oversight
- Basic Excel experience
- Highly driven and self-motivated; desire to work autonomously and take full ownership of projects
- Desire to learn quickly and take risks
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product, data, engineering and other teams at Quora
- Interest in the consumer internet industry
- BA/BS with a strong academic record
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.