Location: Miami, FL
Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. It’s a hugely exciting time for Skyscanner and the over 60m people who use us every month. We are unbiased and free, and our secret is in our unique proprietary technology that connects people directly to everything the travel industry has to offer.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to join our Miami office.
Skyscanner operates in a Tribes and Squads model and we have created an operating culture where there is a high level of trust, autonomy and transparency. Our growth managers work in autonomous teams (squads), they create their own backlog and don’t have dependencies in order to deliver to their users. We are continually evolving an environment whereby engineering, growth, data science, and product live together and practices such as peer review and experimentation are the norm.
What you can expect as a Digital Marketing Lead:
- Building and maintaining an effective team
- Surfacing and understanding the constraints to the team's performance and looks for opportunities to increase impact/output
- Identifying squad skills needed to execute the market strategy (training and recruitment)
- Understanding individuals’ motivations and supporting them to reach their full potential (career development, mentorship, training needs)
- Undertaking work aligned to delivering squad goals
What we are looking for:
- Have strong managerial skills, including coaching, mentoring, 121s, underperformance management, conflict management
- Have a great knowledge of the market particularly the digital landscape with a solid understanding of consumer behaviors in the US market
- Be knowledgeable about the strategies required to win in the market and region
- Experience in some of these channels: SEO, SEM, affiliate, email marketing, push notifications, retargeting or content marketing
- Growth hacking mentality; Product led, data-driven, highly creative
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment with hands-on experience of relevant techniques and tools
- Knowledge of marketing analytics tools including Tableau, Mixpanel, Appsflyer and Google Analytics with ability to understand and interpret data to aid your decisions
- Self-driven. You have fantastic organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize campaigns and processes
We are proud to have a working environment that sets our employees up for success, as well as all the usual like 401K, health and dental insurance, gym reimbursement, employee assistance program, we offer working flexibility and more perks that range from barista machines to free food, holiday buying scheme as well as frequent town-halls with our CEO. What we really aim for is a place where people can thrive, be trusted to make impact and ultimately help us put our users first.
What you will get in Miami:
An office which boasts an open and collaborative working environment situated at Brickell’s financial district. It’s the home of our growth strategy for all of the Americas and with space to hire many more staff we are excited to welcome our new recruits.Skyscanner can offer you large scale, complex problems where you can reach 60 million users while enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence and a flexible working environment where you can thrive.
Apply Now!Apply Now