Location: Paris, France
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
At Uber, we love data! We experiment constantly, track and measure everything we do and base our actions on insights and data. As Growth and Analytics Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in tracking business performance, analyzing campaigns and increasing our understanding of our clients and their behaviours.
If you have a passion for data, modeling, improving processes, tracking, analytics insights and technology used by marketing to achieve our bold supply and demand growth goals, you are the right profile for this position. You will help address the complex challenges of marketing effectiveness, ROI, optimization strategies, customer behavior and channel effectiveness.
What You’ll Do:
- Business performance tracking: You will build dashboard for the entire France, Switzerland and Austria team to track business performance, marketing budget and the efficiency of our marketing campaigns
- Ad-hoc analyses: You will leverage your analytical toolkit to run complex ad-hoc analyses
- Learning from data: As the data expert in the marketing team, you will dive into data, identify and formalize learnings to help us elevate marketing at Uber
- Leverage large scale data processing such as Spark, Hive, and Uber’s proprietary machine learning platform, and more
- Ensure that we are properly understanding the value of all of our marketing channels – on both drivers and riders for acquisition and engagement
- Manage strategy, planning and execution of growth initiatives across the region
What You’ll Need:
- Fluency in English and French
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in highly analytical roles (Marketing Analytics, Consulting, Banking, Data science…)
- Excellent skills in analytics tools: SQL, Excel to work efficiently at scale
- Detail orientation: You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar
- Resourcefulness: moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core qualification of our team
- Growth hacking: You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation, and love experimenting new stuff
Apply Now!Apply Now