Location: San Francisco, CA
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Local Marketing Manager to help grow our brand through field marketing, partnerships, and promotions in key in our West Coast cities. This role requires extensive traveling and is responsible for identifying and prioritizing opportunities to increase ridership, nurture community relations, gain local PR, and participate in and organize events.
What You’ll Do:
- Travel between JUMP cities to implement outreach strategies and assist the Regional Marketing Manager on high priority projects.
- Identify new opportunities within each local market to maximize direct interactions with the JUMP brand from potential and existing JUMP riders.
- Manage an ambassador program that employs independent contractors or college ambassadors to support our efforts at the local level.
- Plan and execute exceptional experiences at community events or JUMP events, including festivals, expos, large and small meetings, presentations, and rides.
- Ensure each experience and touchpoint is reflective of the JUMP brand.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from management, partners, JUMP riders, and the general public.
- Work with the JUMP marketing team to collect JUMP rider testimonials to support the voice of JUMP.
- Track key analytics and provide actionable information and insights to influence marketing strategy moving forward.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years’ experience in community organizing, event coordination, and/or experiential marketing efforts.
- Outgoing personality with natural drive to build consistent relationships, seize networking opportunities, and thoughtfully engage with a diverse range of community groups and individuals.
- Genuine enthusiasm for JUMP bikes and our work to make biking affordable, convenient, and fun for residents.
- Willingness to work flexible hours beyond the 9-5. Events will take place on evenings and weekends.
- An extremely detail oriented mindset and fondness for process discipline while multi-tasking several projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team remotely while maintaining communication with team. Must be able to work independently on assigned projects with minimal supervision.
About the Team:
is building the future of urban mobility: shared electric bikes and scooters that are the quickest, most enjoyable, and most empowering way to get around a city. Cheaper than most public transit and faster than cars in traffic, JUMP is a game-changer for local transportation. Founded in 2010, JUMP pioneered dockless bike share and has deployed more than 14,000 bikes in 6 countries. This year JUMP is launching the next generation of shared electric vehicles in top tier US markets with the goal to transform cities by making them more sustainable, equitable, and livable through electric mobility.
To make this vision a reality, we need to grow our team. We place tremendous value on our company’s roots and culture: a mix of ingenuity, controlled chaos, hard work, and sense of purpose. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that is shaping the future of transportation.
Apply Now!Apply Now